Natalya (Russian: Наталья) is the Russian form of the female given name Natalia.
The name Natasha, being originally a diminutive form of Natalya, became an independent name outside the Russian-speaking states since late 1800s.
People with the given name Natalya
- Natalya Akhrimenko (born 1955), Russian shot putter
- Natalya Donchenko (born 1932), Soviet speed skater
- Natalya Estemirova (1958–2009), Russian human rights activist
- Natalya German (born 1963), Soviet sprint athlete
- Natalya Gorbanevskaya (1936–2013), Russian poet, translator and civil rights activist
- Natalya Melikyan (1906–1989), Armenian Honored Scientist, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor
- Natalya Meshcheryakova (born 1972), Russian freestyle swimmer
- Natalya Neidhart (Natalie "Nattie" Neidhart-Wilson; born 1982), Canadian professional wrestler
- Natalya Snytina (born 1971), Russian biathlete
- Natalya Sutyagina (born 1980), Russian butterfly swimmer
- Natalya Yermolovich (born 1964), Soviet javelin thrower
- Natalya Zabolotnaya (born 1985), Russian weightlifter